Plant Vantage is a Plant Data Analysis tool for Process and Maintenance Engineers.
It provides personal access to plant data for analysis and gaining insight to optimise production and maintenance. PlantVantage was born from the needs of the small to mid tier industrial production companies who wanted the functionality of a historian and analysis tools without paying “Enterprise” level pricing.
Features and Benefits
PlantVantage integrates with the existing control system for data capture and has the features you would expect in an industry standard historian and trending package. This
includes user customisable trends, statistical analysis, export to MS Excel and a simple visual interface. It also has some more powerful features to make life easier for production and maintenance people.
- Correlate as many points/tags/entities on trend page as you like
- Easily analyse trends with statistical tools
- Automatically identify and analyse trends for specific plant alarms
- Playback trends
- Align and analyse trends with a realtime delay, side by side
- Create a new data trends from calculations on your existing plant data
- ***New*** Import and Export Locally created trend pages
- ***New*** Duplicate existing trend page into new local page
- ***New*** Highlight Pen feature
- ***New*** Bookmark searches
Simple to Use
- Simple and intuitive graphical interface
- Simple ‘select and copy’ of data into Excel for spreadsheet analysis/graphs
- Allows each user to customise their own individual pages to suite their needs
- ***New*** Updated date and time range settings
- ***New*** Pin columns on data table
- Sits alongside your existing SCADA or Plant Historian
- Easy to deploy to users
- Concurrent licensing allows PlantVantage to be accessed by all operations and production personnel